الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

هل يمكن أسنخدام الcrystal reports

مغلق
بدأه totti في 28 يناير 2004 · 2 رد · 466 مشاهدة · في الأسئلة المجابة
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

هل يمكن أسنخدام الcrystal reports في ال visual c++ 6 , كيف يتم ذلك و أن لم يكن هل هنام له بديل ؟

أنا مبتديء أرجو شرح واضح مبسط

شكرا

#2

Sorry, I am writing from a PC that doesn`t support Arabic, I tried to make it support , but I don`t have the administrative permission

If your couldn`t read it I will re-write it in arabic

to use Crystal Reports in Visual C++, assuming that you have finished making the report:

right click on the form -> select: insert ActiveX ->wait for some seconds and a list of ActiveX components that are installed in your PC will appear ->
scroll down until you find : Crystal Reports 4.6 ActiveX control
(I thinks this is its name, I am not sure)
select it, it will ask you to add some classes to your project, accept them>
the compnent`s icon will appear on your form, right click it and select properties:

you will find a property for the report`s file path, insert full path
if you want to determine the path from code, define a new variable using the class wizard from the class type : CCrystalReport ( I thinks this is its name)
and to call the report:

m_report.showReport("C:\\project\\rpt.re");

I hope this is what you want.

try and Allah helps you.

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة walcom في 8 مايو 2004 في 17:52

فكر بطريقة أخرى

#3

عفوا، لتحديد مسار ملف التقرير:

m_rpt.SetReportFileName("D:\\w.rpt");
m_rpt.SetAction(1);

السطر الأول يحدد مسار ملف التقرير، والثاني يظهره.

فكر بطريقة أخرى

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة