الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Need help with InterDev

مغلق
بدأه Jihan في 11 فبراير 2001 · 3 رد · 729 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Windows
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Sir

I'm trying to work on MS InterDev, I have win NT 4.0 server ,installed on it option pack 4.0 with i.e. 4.1 and SP 1.0 when I try to work on it ,at the first step it asks about the server I try to write local host or 127.0.0.1 but it still can't find it

thank you for any help you can provide

#2

To My Brother Jihan

There Is Tow Way To Solve Your Problem

1-Try Install PWS Server On Your NT Machine Then After Restarting Your Machine Open MS InterDev And Write Your Project Name At The Next Window Write Your PWS Server Name It Come Like This

[http://YourMachineName]

Write It Without Protcol [http or ftp]

This Is My Favorite Way [i work on win 98]

===========================================

2-When You Install Your NT Server The Installiton Wizard Ask You To Give Your Machine UNIQUE Name Isn't?

This Nema Is Your Server You Can Find It If You Fellow This Step::

On My Computer Icon One Click By Left Mouse Button Then Choose Properties At The General Tab Serche On Registerd To : YourMachineName Write It In Your InterDev Server Wizard.

===========================================

Please Let Me Know If This Solveing Help You Or No.

I Don't Have Exp On NT Platform But I Know Some Thing About Rooting Directory May Be Some One Tell Us Some INFO About It !!!

[in Your Q You Write A False IP This Is Wrong]

Thank You

#3

thank you sir for your help

I just wanted to mention "Jihan" is a girl name :)

I've tried to put the sever name but it still didn't find it, do you have any other suggestions.

and by the way 127.0.0.1 is not a false IP address, it is called a loopback address which usually should check the IP address that is available on your network card and return it.

#4

To My Sister Jihan

Thank You On Your Mention . Anyway

I Told You All My Idea :(

Please Vist This

Web Site For More Information

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة