الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Great Localization solution from Microsoft

مغلق
بدأه محمد عبد العليم في 6 مايو 2004 · 4 رد · 641 مشاهدة · في قسم تكنولوجيا Microsoft .NET العام
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

,(Microsoft Application Translator (MAT) is a new great tool for Localization (any language, including Arabic

Read this article to know about it

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#2

ممتاز ومشكور على مبادرتك اخي عبد العليم

هذا البرنامج يفيد في جعل البرامج مترجمة الى اللغة التي يعمل عليها الحاسوب

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة Maverick في 6 مايو 2004 في 16:27

راكان الحنيطي

Be Open Source

opensource-550x4752.gif

#3
اقتباس
هذا البرنامج يفيد في جعل البرامج مترجمة الى اللغة التي يعمل عليها الحاسوب

Yes, and that will relief us (Arab Developers) from the headache of Localizing our systems

But Microsoft still put this tool under Beta release, and I don't know where to find this

beta version to experience it, I tried to search it at Microsoft.com, but I didn't find a link to that programme

So if anyone got Microsoft Application Translator (MAT) Beta version pls refer to us

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#4

should be http://beta.microsoft.com

راكان الحنيطي

Be Open Source

opensource-550x4752.gif

#5

,That's the first place I started to search throughout, but it seems that I miss somthing

:'( I can't find the application,whenever I search the site I lose my direction, sure it's my fault

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة