الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

My PC is hacked

مغلق
بدأه محمد عبد العليم في 19 مايو 2004 · 3 رد · 553 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Windows
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Assalam 3alaykom

This night someone hacked my PC while I'm surfing the Internet, thanks to Allah first and to ZoneAlarm second

But it's really an annoying thing when you know that you're being hacked by someone and you couldn't do anything

I tried to send that person who's trying to hack my PC a message through cmd ==> net send command,

but cmd tells me that:"The message alias could not be found", may be he use a fake IP address

and what really makes me pull my hair off is ZoneAlarm blocked about 40 or 50 attempt and that person didn't give up

He is trying to hack my PC till this moment, I really had enough of this person, somebody please tell me what to do

especially that MEAN person is trying do that every time I logged on to the intenet

Thanx in advance

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#2

welcom you here abdelaleem first of all i hope you will fix the arabic language

supporting arabic language in windows xp

second as i see from your writting you know how the hackers work

so do not be afraid this lamer only scanns a list of ips he does not concern with you exactly he just tries to check if your ip has an open port he can take the advantage of it

your usage for firewall is cool but i suggest you to use the ICF if you use WIN XP os

Zone Alarm is good but an israelan company bought it now so i do not trust hose people

another important thing here there are many types of attack may come through your web browser and in this case no one can help you to defend your self except your self

enjoy your time with the arabteam and surfing the taste of technology

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة طارق إبراهيم في 19 مايو 2004 في 08:42

Technical Lead Developer

My LinkedIn Profile

اللهم قنى شر الجهل و الجهلاء

( اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مَّعْرِضُونَ ) {الأنبياء:1}

#3

عليك بال Norton Personal FireWall ,, فهو مذهل حقا ,, وأفضل من ال ZoneAlarm بمراحل في نظري ,,

وكما قال أخي طارق شركة Check Point الاسرائلية اشترته ,, فانت حاليا لاتعلم من أين الخطر ,, هل من الهاكرز الذين يسعون للدخول اليك أم من الشركة نفسها !!!!!

banner_60_468.gif

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

#4

Thanks alot Tarek & HGB

اقتباس
so do not be afraid this lamer only scanns a list of ips

I'm not afraid at all, I know the firewall will prevent him to even breath in my PC, but what really annoyed me is

that guy attempted to hack my PC more that 100 times, I can see his IP address, I just wanted to tell him that "it is

not good what you're trying to do, try to do somthing useful instead", it's so misreable that I've noticed that

guy is from my country(Egypt), and I'm really sorry to tell that

اقتباس
Zone Alarm is good but an israelan company

Really, a friend of mine told me that but I didn't believe him :) , Ok, I'll try your suggested firewall or HGB's one

BTW: Thanks Tarek for the arabic language link, but my keyboard do not have the Arabic letters on it's keys :) , so the problem isn't about the language support

Thank you both

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة