NOW i can't write arabic in windows
i'm using windows xp home edition and 2 weeks ago can't switsh between arabic - english system can write only english
I tryed in language setting but my problem is stell
can I find help
NOW i can't write arabic in windows
i'm using windows xp home edition and 2 weeks ago can't switsh between arabic - english system can write only english
I tryed in language setting but my problem is stell
can I find help
السلام عليكم
يمكنك التوجه للوحة التحكم .. والذهاب إلى رمز الRegional Option وتحديد بلدك العربية وإضافة اللغات العربية من التبويب الثانى منها
" وما توفيقى إلا بالله عليه توكلت وإليه أنيب "
-------------------------------------------------
قل : " لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله "
-------------------------------------------------
thank you but arabic language is already added to the system
I checked it
I set this option when I setup XP
I don't see symbol of languages on taskbar
تأكد من اعدادات اللغة بالنحو التالى:
شكراً للجميع
هذا الموضوع مغلق.