الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Insertion Alert Messages

مغلق
بدأه diome في 23 أغسطس 2004 · 0 رد · 555 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Oracle
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

My project has many forms, and one of is to creat a user account which I used "create_record" regir.

Well, everything is going fine in inserting the record, but the problem is in the alert messages that shouws after

clicking the insert button. 1st alert message is asking if I would like to save the changes I made. 2nd one is telling me that

one transaction has been made. So I used :

 :SYSTEM.MESSAGE_LEVEL := 0;

and :

 :SYSTEM.MESSAGE_LEVEL := 5;

but it didn't prevents the messages from showing up.

Ok the insertion goes fine but I don't want my customer to see these aler messages.

Is there anything I can do to prevent these alerts from showing up?

thanks.

:)

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة