الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

?how to create a separate db in sql

مغلق
بدأه nada_cs في 24 سبتمبر 2004 · 0 رد · 303 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Oracle
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

I am about building a small database as a homework..

I want to use “CREATE DATABASE” command in order to create a database

and when I finish from the transaction processes I want to save this DB

to a CD.

Can I do these things when I logging into the SQL editor by using

username: scott

And is it easy for the beginners like me??? Or just I create the table

and dealing with them while they r in the user scope of scott?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation and I am so pleased for your help..

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة nada_cs في 24 سبتمبر 2004 في 20:55

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة