الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

#GDI+ Programming Creating Custom Controls Using C

مغلق
بدأه محمد عبد العليم في 30 سبتمبر 2004 · 4 رد · 697 مشاهدة · في Microsoft Visual C#.NET
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Assalam 3alaykom

If anyone have this book , I'll be greatly appreciated if he/she could give me a link to download a softcopy

:The Amazon link

#GDI+ Programming: Creating Custom Controls Using C

thanx in advance

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#2

The book by Wrox press seems to be hard to be found:S

I just found the samlple code

but I got Addison Wesley's one, I think it's a good one u can give a look at

GDI+ Programming with C# By Mahesh Chand

#3

Thanks alot for the response and for the link, but I'm already have this book and it's a good one

but the one I'm talking about is a very good one, and it's recommened for designing good win app UI

thanks alot for trying to help

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#4

I searched alot for that book

i just found the source codes

it seems that it's an awesome book it's rated 5 out of 5 in amazon

insha allah if i found it i would let u know asap

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة mosad2 في 8 أكتوبر 2004 في 02:49

#5

Thanks alot Mosad for your efforts, it's a really good book and want everybody here to get advantages of it

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة