الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

changing report source at runtime ! Please help

مغلق
بدأه زيرو ون في 6 نوفمبر 2004 · 2 رد · 456 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Microsoft Access
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

hi there

I have a vb6/ms access application with CR9 RDC

For the database source of my reports I have selected the queries from my data environment and for some I've used DSN which picks the queries directly from the DB.

Now I need to use two DB's for the same application depending on user choice.

I need to change the Data source of my CR reports on run time.. How can I do this ??

Currently I have choosed the data sources at the design time .. not through code !!

I have seen the AOD_Connection methods sapmle project in CR code folder but it gives error *creation feature not enabled* ??

' Add the datasource to the report

m_Report.Database.AddADOCommand cnn1, datcmd1

Please help cuz my last 3 questions in this corner were not even bothered to be replied once :(

Thanks and regards

#2

لماذا لا يطرح السؤال بلغة القرآن

ريح من الزفرات تعصف في الحشى &&& و ورائها مطر من العبرات

ابو حسن

#3

اخي الكريم

ليه ما تعمل تقريرين بحيث كل واحد يكون له مصدر مختلف عن الاخر

اعتقد هذا حل سريع بس ما ادري اذا يناسبك او لا

وعموما اخي الكريم تفضل الموقع هذا ممكن تلاقي فيه شي ينفع

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...Product=acc2000

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة