الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

I need help

مغلق
بدأه aliallawati في 22 نوفمبر 2004 · 3 رد · 650 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Microsoft Access
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

alsalam alukim

Sorry for not writing in arabic because I dont have arabic keyboard

Currently, I am working on My final year project, I am designing a Database for my project

My project is about hotel management system,

The Problem I am facing is that I have Room table in my database, with these fields, RoomNo,RoomType,Price,Avalibility

The problem is in Avalibility field,I want the type of avalibility field to be a calender , the dates in calender should be coloured when the room is not avaliable, How can I have a calender type in the database? I hope you understand what I am talking about? Thank you

Your brother Ali Allawati

#2

alsalam alukim

Sorry for not writing in arabic because I dont have arabic keyboard

Currently, I am working on My final year project, I am designing a Database for my project

My project is about hotel management system,

The Problem I am facing is that I have Room table in my database, with these fields, RoomNo,RoomType,Price,Avalibility

The problem is in Avalibility field,I want the type of avalibility field to be a calender , the dates in calender should be coloured when the room is not avaliable, How can I have a calender type in the database? I hope you understand what I am talking about?

الاخ علي العوضي ترجمة لما قاله ليتسنا للاخوه الذي لا يعرفون اللغه الانجليزيه

الاخ لديه مشروع لادارة الفندق والمشكله التي يواجهها هي ؟ لديه جدول للغرف في قاعدة البيان وتتكون من الحقول الاتية؟

رقم الغرفه

نوع الغرفة

المبلغ

المتاحه (يقصد بالمتاحه محجوزه \ غير محجوزه ) او ( متوفره\ غير متوفره)

والحقل المتاح يردها على شكل رزنامه . والارقام تكون ملونه بلونين مختلفين اي لون المتاح يكون بالاخضر واللون الاحمر للغير متاح مثلا ؟

سؤاله؟ كيف يصمم قاعدة بيانات مبنيه على اسس الرزنامه التي تاتي بلونين مختلفين

وشكرا

اتمنا اني صغت الترجمه بصيغه مفهومه ولعله يعم ذلك للجميع

#3

thank you for translation

#4

مرحبا

اللي اعرفه انك ما تقدر تغير لون الايام في الرزنامه لكن في حل ثاني قرأت عنه في احد النتديات وهو انك تعمل رزنامه خاصة فيك انت تصممها و بكذا يكون عندك فرصة تتحكم فيها بالشكل المطلوب

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة