I Really wanted to make a room with Voice Chat enabled for us for a long time
and
now , I've Created one now Indeed
But it needs PALTALK Program
You Can Download It From Here
then
1) Register Yourself
2) open paltalk then sign in then
3) u will find A button Called GROUPS , Click it
4) then u'll find in the window that will be opened a button called CATEGORIES , Click it
5) then choose "By Language Arabic" from the list there
6) then search for our room called "Programming With Visual Basic.NET" then enter it
7) Have fun and enjoy your time with us talking about how to do a lot of things in VB.NET
Mr : Mohamed Abd El Aleeeem
Can u Help me in administering this room
I'm waiting 4 ur reply for importance as soon as possible plz
Thanks
And
GOOD LUCK