الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

What I like about VB.net 2005

مغلق
بدأه neo في 4 فبراير 2005 · 4 رد · 1,144 مشاهدة · في الأخبار والنقاشات التقنية
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع
What I like about VB.net 2005

Frist I don't know how to start but I will go on 
frist look for VB.net you will find alot of templates that will help you and save your time of being with to design the UI,Yoy will no more need to install IIS for ASP.net becuase it has it's own server,
You have the most amazing thing has been ever mad it's INSERT CODE SNIPPET that will save your time of writing code becuase it's conatine the frequently used code like data connection code , accessing files, getting machine data and etc ..., now you can design the modul on the some kind of modal desginer then it's generat the code,you can make alot of work in no time, you have alot of addtion thing that help you in documenting the code that make it easy to undersatnd, heavy support for mobile applicationm, XML , web service etc..
Actually it's over than amazing :)
C U S

Nothing to mention except that I am Muslim

Using your brain is not bad as you think

My Blog

logo.jpg

#2

كل ما ذكرته سليم لكنه مشترك مع جميع اللغات الاخرى ..

اهم شئ هو كلاس My ..

اقتباس
الـ VB هى الأساس ... بتبرمج بيها بالاحساس

ولا سيمي كولن ولا أقواس ... وتعلمها سهل لكل الناس

راكب فيها موتور نفاث ... دي سريعه جدا وباخلاص

الـ VB هى التراث ... للذكور والايناث :D

الـ VB لغة عريقه ... حتى اسأل Anwarica

من ديوان الشاعر السي شاربي "معتز شمس"
#3
اقتباس
اهم شئ هو كلاس My ..

بصراحة My تحسب للبيسكيين، و لكني سأفتقد حقاً الـ Refactoring التي أضافوها للـ #C

رأس الحكمة الإيمان بالله

#4

ممكن وصلة ل Class My?

#5

على العموم الكلاس my رهيبه ملهاش حل أنا جربتها و فعلا هتوفر وقت كبير جدا

أنا أستعملتها فى المثال الى عملته بـVS.net 2005

                         Dim CoDat As String

                         CoDat = " Available Phys c l   M e m o r y   :   "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . A v a i l a b l e P h y s i c a l M e m o r y  
                         CoDat += " Total Physical Memory : " & My.Computer.Info.TotalPhysicalMemory
                         CoDat += " Available Virtual Memory : "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . A v a i l a b l e V i r t u a l M e m o r y   &   v b C r L f 

                         CoDat += " Total Virtual Memory : "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . T o t a l V i r t u a l M e m o r y   &   v b C r L f 

                         CoDat += " Installed UI Culture : "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . I n s t a l l e d U I C u l t u r e . E n g l i s h N a m e   &   v b C r L f 

                         CoDat += " Machine Name : "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . M a c h i n e N a m e   &   v b C r L f 

                         CoDat += " Operating System Full Name : "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . O S F u l l N a m e   &   v b C r L f 

                         CoDat += " Operating System Platform   :   "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . O S P l a t f o r m   &   v b C r L f 

                         CoDat += " Operating System Version :   "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . O S V e r s i o n   &   v b C r L f 

                         CoDat += " Stack Trace  :   "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . S t a c k T r a c e . L e n g t h   &   v b C r L f 

                         CoDat += " User Name :   "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . U s e r N a m e   &   v b C r L f 

                         CoDat += " Worki n g S e t   :   "   &   M y . C o m p u t e r . I n f o . W o r k i n g S e t 

                         MessageBox.Show(CoDat,"I know alot about you in few lines of code" )

الكود المفروض أنه متكوب unicopde علشان كدة فى مسافات

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة neo في 7 فبراير 2005 في 01:54

Nothing to mention except that I am Muslim

Using your brain is not bad as you think

My Blog

logo.jpg

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة