الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

an enquiry

مغلق
بدأه Falcon.Net في 6 فبراير 2005 · 7 رد · 1,794 مشاهدة · في C++.Net
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

dear bothers....,

assalamo alaikom wbrt.

first of all I'd like to congratulate you all for the success of building such a team and I pray to allah that he bless you all

actually,I'm really sorry for writing in english but I have no choice since I'm abroad to complete my studies...I hope you'll accept that

now my Q is....

I used to write my programs in the previous version of the microsoft visual studio but when I got a problem when i installed the newer version .Net

would you please explain how can I use it to compile C or C++ codes

thanks a lot

wa assalamo alaikom wbrt

#2

توجد بعض التحديثات التي حصلت لكنها طفيفة للغاية , وفي برامج الكونسول تحديدا , يمكن مثلا البدأ بمكتبة iostream بدلا من iostream.h , حيث يتم إستخدام نسخة ال Standard Library بدلا من ال ISO القديمة ,

وهذه فقط بالنسبة لمكتبات قليلة جدا , فيمكن أن تكتب من البداية مباشر :

using namespace std;

وبدون ماتضيف

#include <iostream.h>

وكل شيء هيكون تمام , طبعا هذا إن كنت أصلا تريد كتابة C++ Console Code وليس Console.NET

وإن كان لديك خطأ معين فإبعت الكود وسنساعدك في تشغيله .

banner_60_468.gif

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

#3

assalamo alaikom wbrt

thanx my brother for the fast replay and may allah reward you

my Q is concern about how to find the place where we can write the code in

because visual studio .net is totally different from visual studio 6

or in another way how to open a new C++ project

again thanx for the help

wa asslamo alaikom wbrt

#4

إذهب إلى New Project , ثم في Visual c++ ستجد أنواع مشاريع إختر منها Console Application

ثم OK , وإبدأ بالبرمجة :)

banner_60_468.gif

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

#5

asslaamo alaikom]

thanx my brother

I've got the answer and I'll try soon in sha'a allah

thanx again

wa assalamo alaikom wbrt

:)

#6

assalamo alaikom

I tried what you told me

but I didn't get the same coding page I'm used to in the last version

what I need is the sample page where I can write a sample code and get the output from the samll black screen

I know I'm bothering u but I hope u consider it

thanx my brother

wa asslaamo alaikom wbrt

#7

إكتب الكود بشكل عادي في الدالة tmain_ ولاتهتم لمكوناتها , فقط إكتب كوديك مباشرة , وإعتبر أن main القديمة أصبحت tmain_

وإكتب الدوال والإستدعاءات التي تريد بشكل طبيعي .

banner_60_468.gif

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

#8

thanx my brother

I'll inform you after i try

wa assalamo alaikom

هذا الموضوع مغلق.