لا تضع وقتك بعد الآن في عمل install لما برمجتة من التطبيقات. بهذا البرنامج يمكنك عمل install في ثواني.
Install Creator is simply the easiest installation distribution tool in existence. Spend your time developing your creations not building the installers. Download the fully functional freeware version of Install Creator and create your first installation in less than one minute! Then you decide which way is better!
I have looked and looked for this so when I found it I just had to share icon_smile.gif
So anyways this has the Install Creator program and the cracked exe and reg file (read the readme for installing the crack)
Just install the program and install with the freeware install and then use the cracked exe
Password :
BadMoJo
http://rapidshare.de/files/916904/Install_Creator_Pro.zip.html
لتحميل البرنامج أذهب إلى اللنك أعلاه. وفي أسفل الصفحة أضغط Free. بعد ثواني يظهر لك اللنك ثم حمل البرنامج بذون استعمال أي برنامج التحميل.
