الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

SQL With SharePoint 2003

مغلق
بدأه MoUrSHeD في 26 أبريل 2005 · 17 رد · 1,312 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Microsoft SQL Server
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

When I INSTALL Share Point 2003 How I Creat database on sql to share Point and How I Can lookat sharepont to database sql ?

:)

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#2

tab akteb bel 3araby wala a3mel movie 3ashan teshofo w tafhmo any one have response ay haga ya gad3an

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#3

:)

:D

:lol:

:(

:blink:

:angry:

<_<

Rodo 2olo Ay Haga

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#4

57 user read the subject and no one know how he can fix it where is the admin to this montata ? where

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#5

لا يوجد لدينا متخصص فى ال SharePoint ليمكننا افادتك اتمنى ان تقرأ قواعد المشاركة فى هذا القسم اولاً

و ان تراعى الكتابة باللغة العربية الفصحى إن امكن

Technical Lead Developer

My LinkedIn Profile

اللهم قنى شر الجهل و الجهلاء

( اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مَّعْرِضُونَ ) {الأنبياء:1}

#6

انا الحقيقة معرفش حاجة في ال SharePoint محصليش شرف استخدامه و لكن انا حديلك رابط لكتاب SharePoint User Guide و ياريت يفيدك

http://rapidshare.de/files/1652827/BabyBlu...Reilly.rar.html

Password : http://babybluevn.co.nr

Sr. Software Development Engineer
Hulu, LLC
My Blogs

#7

TanX bashmohandes For Help But The Two Link Not Work :(

&

and Bro طارق إبراهيم Tanx For Response But Wt when i talk in english or any thing i want

w 3ala fekra i ask her for help not for wt i write be aih eng or arabic

:)

And In End TanX All for Response

:D :)

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#8

TanX all I Know From My Self How I Can Fix The Problem But If Any One Want To Learn SharePoint 2003 Tell Me And I Will Tell Him And If Any One Want To Know How I Fix That Problem Tell Me And Any One Want To Learn SharePoint2003 Tell Me And I Tell Her

:rolleyes:

post-38189-1116787110_thumb.jpg

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#9

No One Want to use sharepoint and learn it

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#10

I Know how to use the share point and i have avery good knowledge about it but the problem is in install it every time i install it it appear a new problem

I talk about sharepoint service not share point portal

if you can help me i will be thanks

Good bye

note

the problem in the configration of the share point

#11
the new كتب:
I Know how to use the share point and i have avery good knowledge about it but the problem is in install it every time i install it it appear a new problem

I talk about sharepoint service not share point portal

if you can help me i will be thanks

Good bye

note

the problem in the configration of the share point

man tell wt is ur problem in sharepoint 2003 service and if i know it i will fix it to u wt is ur problem with ur configration wt it's say it and i will try to fix problem with u

:)

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#12

i hope u found u searche for in that file and if u not found tell me but tell me wt is ur problem bro

:)

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#13

very thanks for Replay

I will descripe the problem with photos

Good bye

#14

ياريت والله تبدأ معانا درووس في الشيربوينت وفوائدها

اعتقد ان لها مستقبل رهيب

" لو طهرت قلوبنا لما شبعت من كلام الله "

عثمان بن عفان رضي الله عنه

مدونتي الشخصية - فوائد واخبار تقنية

#15

be azn allah i will post her in 1-8-2005 first lesson her in that forum

:)

DaRkNeSsSoUl
#16

مشكور أخى وأنا فى انتظار أول الدروس

#17

مواقع مفيدة في الشير بوينت

http://sharepointadvisor.com/

http://www.sharepointbootcamp.com/

http://www.sharepointexperts.com/

http://www.sharepointu.com/default.asp

في انتظار الدرووووس في الشير بوينت

" لو طهرت قلوبنا لما شبعت من كلام الله "

عثمان بن عفان رضي الله عنه

مدونتي الشخصية - فوائد واخبار تقنية

#18

the sharepoint lessons is in forum now any requ contact me

mohamedmourshed@hotmail.com

:)

DaRkNeSsSoUl

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة