الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

reversing CuTedEviL Mission #1

مغلق
بدأه Xacker في 27 يونيو 2005 · 7 رد · 2,024 مشاهدة · في لغة Assembly لأنظمة 16, 32, 64 بت
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

in the attachments you will find a tutorial written that explains how to reverse CuTedEviL mission #1 which written for C.O.D.E long time ago.. this tutorial will teach you how to add functions manually to any program + how to play with the resource of the program and make changes by adding a button + adding some missed features to the program to make all the buttons work so you will be learning how to inject your code..

hope you like it as i enjoyed writing it.. peaCe

Xacker of Fusion

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#2

الملف غير ممكن ارفاقه لا ادري ما السبب.. باي حال يمكن تحميله من الوصله التالية:

make IT work, REsourcing and REngineering

بالتوفيق

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#3

أخي Xacker ماذا حصل لفريق Code crew

#4

كتير امور ومتل ما بتلاحظ الاخ chik صرله زمان ما طل علينا فصار بتقدر تتوقع ليش ما عاد في فريق CODE في الوقت الحالي والسبب هو المشاغل في الحياة العملية.. تحياتي

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#5

مرحبا يا xacker

انا جمال لقد قمت بالتسجيل ايضا في هذا المنتدى من اجلك اليك هذا الملف

السورس كود مع الشرح لفيروس cih

CIH.rar

#6

وصلني الملف اخي جمال من اول مرة بعتلي اياه لكن كان فيه مشكلة بالبريد ما قدرت ابعت اي رد.. شكرا جزيلا (f)

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#7

thx for that tut, it's very useful.

#8

your welcome ali

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة