Salam all,
I am new here, sorry I dnt have Arabic in my computer.
here is a program emulator for 8086 processor. its a good tool for beginers to learn how to program and how the program is executed inside the processor.
I hope you like it:
Salam all,
I am new here, sorry I dnt have Arabic in my computer.
here is a program emulator for 8086 processor. its a good tool for beginers to learn how to program and how the program is executed inside the processor.
I hope you like it:
sorry, It was a lag in connecting to the site during my sending to that message...I clicked 3 times on the send button :( thats why there is a duplicates of this subject.... Sorry
تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة Amazigh في 6 يوليو 2005 في 12:40
السلام عليكم
ولا يهمك قمت بحذف المواضيع الاضافيه واهلاً بك فى المنتدى ومشكور على الموقع ..
والسلام عليكم
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
busbar : يجب ان تدرك انه هناك حد ادنى للمعرفة المطلوبة قبل البدء في عمل أي شئ.
هذا الموضوع مغلق.