Hi,Thank you very much for the helpful information you provide us with.
I need some help! I have computer with Windows XP Pro, Office XP, and other programs installed on it. I work on this computer as well as my classmate.
What I need is to restrict my classmate privilege for using my computer, what he do is only typing word documents, and print them (nothing else).
1. I need to denied him from accessing every folder on the computer, else but his document with a limitation of 25 MB only.
2. I need to denied him from accessing every program else but word XP.
3. I need to denied him from accessing all drivers and setting on the computer (include floppy and CD-Rom).
Any suggestion!
Thank you in Advance.
Note: I have used Local Group Policy, but I don't know how to specify the policy to him only, since I (the administrator) got access denied too. & It seems there is no policy to control driver (CD-Rom, floppy), and application. (f)