الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

موضوع حول ال Heap

مغلق
بدأه Xacker في 2 أغسطس 2005 · 3 رد · 1,833 مشاهدة · في لغة Assembly لأنظمة 16, 32, 64 بت
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

http://www.maxpatrol.com/defeating-xpsp2-heap-protection.htm

وجدته في موضوع في AntiCrack

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#2

لو سمحت ما هو الــHeap

حزمة المحرك الإصدارة 0.8

أي أحد يجد أني ظلمته فليراسلني

وبإذن الله لو كان له حق سيأخذه

728x90.png

#3

In computer science a heap is a specialized tree-based data structure. Its base datatype (used for node keys) must be an ordered set.

Let A and B be nodes of a heap, such that B is a child of A. The heap must then satisfy the following condition (heap property):

key(A) ≥ key(B)

this is the only restriction of general heaps. It implies that the greatest (or the smallest, depending on the semantics of a comparison) element is always in the root node. Due to this fact, heaps are used to implement priority queues. The efficiency of heap operations is crucial in several graph algorithms.

the operations commonly performed in a heap are delete-min (removing the root node), decrease-key (updating a key within the heap), and insertion (adding a new key to the heap).

Heaps are used in the sorting algorithm called heapsort.... anyway, hope that helped alil

p.s: sorry 4 the english, im not on my localized PC ;p

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

#4

btw, from one of brother (ahmad elsaleh) replies i quote...

اقتباس
الذاكرة الديناميكية هي الذاكرة Heap الركام غالباً و الذي يتم فيه حجز البيانات الديناميكية مثل حجز معلومات و وضعها في مصفوفة لا تعرف مدي هذه المعلومات اي حجمها

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة