الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Happy Birthday Linux

مغلق
بدأه caballero في 26 أغسطس 2005 · 1 رد · 426 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Unix & Linux
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

السلام عليكم

tux-lolo.png

لينوكس بلغ 14 سنة كاملة :)

لا ينبغي أن تنس هذه المناسبة الهامة ، لذلك أقترح عليك قراءة هذه الرسالة الالكترونية التي أرسلها لينوس Linus Torvalds الى اﻷستاذ الجامعي Andrew S. Tanenbaum سنة 1991 ، أي قبل 14 سنة :

  From: torvalds@klaava.Helsinki.FI (Linus Benedict Torvalds)
    Newsgroups: comp.os.minix
    Subject: What would you like to see most in minix?
    Summary: small poll for my new operating system
    Keywords: 386, preferences
    Message-ID: <1991Aug25.205708.9541@klaava.Helsinki.FI>
    Date: 25 Aug 91 20:57:08 GMT
    Organization: University of Helsinki
    Lines: 20

    Hello everybody out there using minix -

    I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones. This has been brewing since april, and is starting to get ready. I'd like any feedback on things people like/dislike in minix, as my OS resembles it somewhat (same physical layout of the file-system (due to practical reasons) among other things).

    I've currently ported bash(1.08) and gcc(1.40), and things seem to work. This implies that I'll get something practical within a few months, and I'd like to know what features most people would want. Any suggestions are welcome, but I won't promise I'll implement them :-)

    Linus (torvalds@kruuna.helsinki.fi)

    PS. Yes - it's free of any minix code, and it has a multi-threaded fs. It is NOT protable (uses 386 task switching etc), and it probably never will support anything other than AT-harddisks, as that's all I have :-(.

linus_torvalds.jpg

Linus Torvalds

Andrew%20Tanenbaum.jpg

Andrew S. Tanenbaum

Happy Birthday Linux :) :)

MPSI/MP* - CPR Tanger

#2

سبحان الله كان زمان كده واصبح الان اسطوره

اللهم زدنى علما

من لا يستطع ان يرفع غطاءه عنه لصلاه الفجر لا يستطع ان يرفع سلاحه عند بدا المعركه

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة