الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

can you help me in frontpage please

مغلق
بدأه computerman في 20 سبتمبر 2005 · 2 رد · 518 مشاهدة · في منتدى تصميم صفحات الويب
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I am working in a site now using frontpage and when I make template and saved all the pages that include this template it is updated and no problem right now. the problem is when I copy this site to another folder and try to update this template all the files that include this template is not updated and give me this message(0 of 30 files was updated

could you please help me quickly

many thanks

#2

إلى الأخ العزيز

لو أنك ترسل سؤالك بصيغة أوضح و باللغة العربية قد أتمكن من مساعدتك

لم أفهم ما المشكلة بالضبط ، و لا أعرف لم تحتاج لنسخ موقعك إلى مجلد آخر أصلا.

أتمنى أن توضح ما يحصل معك.

#3

sorry but I don't have Arabic keyboard when I have one I will write my problem in Arabic

thank you

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة