الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Microsoft wants to change the XML, RSS Icon

مغلق
بدأه cold0zero في 11 أكتوبر 2005 · 0 رد · 284 مشاهدة · في الأخبار والنقاشات التقنية
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1
اقتباس
First of all I thought it was a joke, second when I went to the site to take a look they had 5 images on the site that they want comment on. My comment was simple leave well enough alone and quit trying to re-invent the wheel. I bet I know what the conversation was. Hey let's piss Dave Winer off and have the graphics department design a new icon for RSS feeds so we can introduce it and confuse consumers of online information even more.

Someone needs to smack someone in the head over their. Stop now please.

نقاش يجب متابعتة و إبداء الرأي فيه

gleam.png

ring.png

spark.png

waves.png

beta1.png

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة