الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Google Advanced Function

مغلق
بدأه HW2002 في 3 نوفمبر 2005 · 1 رد · 497 مشاهدة · في منتدى تطوير المواقع بـ PHP
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

S.A

Im new here, got the link from one of my friend

This is first time I see muslim programmering site united on one page

Maybe because this is the only site

Anyway I hope everyone is fine

I want to ask if one of you know how to make a function like this.

              
$google = "intext:nice guy inurl:htm intitle:index of";

/*
your code
*/

which will produce in the end

PHP Code:
array(
intext => nice guy
inurl => htm
intitle => index of
)

Please dont use explode

W.a

PS: I hope some of you guys are ready for this little challenge :P

_________

تم اصلاح التنسيق

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة shreef في 4 نوفمبر 2005 في 03:35

#2
اقتباس
                   

S.A

Im new here, got the link from one of my friend

This is first time I see muslim programmering site united on one page

Maybe because this is the only site

......

......

PS: I hope some of you guys are ready for this little challenge :P

السلام على من اتبع الهدى

اولا اهلا بيك فى المنتدى و منتظرين مشاركاتك الفعالة

و احببت اصحح معلوماتك فقط و اوضحلك ان دة مش الموقع الوحيد بل ان فى امثاله بشكل لا يحصى بس الى يدور

ثانيا بخصوص سؤالك :

استخدم Googles API( إذا كنت تسمع عنه هو كمان )

و لو وقفت فى اى حاجة اسئل اى حد هنا و حيساعدك إن شاء الله :)

تم تعديل هذه المشاركة بواسطة shreef في 4 نوفمبر 2005 في 03:52

Web Citizen

ShrefInLife.gif

__________

General blog : Shref In Life

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة