الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Linux Kinoopix STD - Security distribution

مغلق
بدأه neo في 26 ديسمبر 2005 · 1 رد · 509 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Unix & Linux
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

I am sorry for writing in Egnlish I know that is agenst the rules

I am now using amazing distribution of linux I think it's for people who work in security and things like that I really like it

the quistion now is like any other distributions of linux or it need MANUAL to us it

thanks for your co-opreation

Nothing to mention except that I am Muslim

Using your brain is not bad as you think

My Blog

logo.jpg

#2

السلام عليكم

أخي الفاضل Neo

راجع Docs في الموقع الرسمي

http://www.knoppix-std.org/docs.html

و إستخدم Google

و للكتابة بالعربية ، إستعمل برنامج Kateb

http://omlx.arabicos.com/kateb.html

الموضوع مخالف ، لذلك سأضطر آسف إلى إغلاق الموضوع

بالتوفيق :)

MPSI/MP* - CPR Tanger

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة