الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Browser Display Problem for ORACLE 9i

مغلق
بدأه alban في 13 أبريل 2006 · 2 رد · 647 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Oracle
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

HI there,

I'm using Oracle 9i

When I do run the Form ,and the Internet browser displays the Form, I do not know how to change the Display settings.

One more thing; When there is a scrolling bar on a FORM, sometimes it disappears.....

Any solution?!

THNX

albanoracle@yahoo.com

#2

you want to change the width and heigh of the form ???

if you want that , you just edit the file fromsweb.cfg and put the desired display changes ... for more informations how you can edit the formsweb.cfg , you can view this link :

/index.ph...wtopic=89040&hl

#3

Thnx for your information Bro. Informat

My question was, how can I change the browser displaying settings, as when I run a form on the browser, it doest show all the form, as well as the scrooling bar, dissapears,after the first contact with the mouse.

I did found the same question as mine, but I lost the page link... the guys were saying that there is a way, by first checking the desktop's displaying settings, then if they are not the same as your Form's settings....then by some script, change the desktop's displaying settings to meet your form's settings.

After the User does exit the your Form(s) you can change back the desktop's displaying settings, back to their original settings.

Is it more clear now.

Anny way, thnx alot.

Mashkoor

Alban

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة