الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

Object-Oriented Project Management with UML

مغلق
بدأه ahmed_korany في 4 مايو 2006 · 2 رد · 1,184 مشاهدة · في هندسة البرمجيات
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Object-Oriented Project Management with UML

0471253030.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

هذا الكتاب من الكتب الجيده فى مجات إدارة وتصميم مشاريع البرمجيا بإستخدام تقنية UML.

وإليكم رابط الكتاب

تحميل الآن

===================================مقدمة الكتاب===============================

(Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.)

Author(s): Murray Cantor

ISBN: 0471253030

This book is a practical guide to modern software development. It grew out of

a course I regularly teach at TASC, which itself began as happenstance. I had

been asked to appraise an online course on managing object-oriented

development. I hated it. It was a rehash of the old, discredited waterfall

methods of software development. They replaced the design and code steps

plus some object jargon. When I expressed this opinion, TASC management

threw down the gauntlet, essentially saying, “If you are so smart, then you

teach the course.”

#2

مشكور اخي الكريم ahmed_korany .. كتاب يستحق المطالعة فعلاً ..

و اهلاً و سهلاً بك في المنتدى ...

بنت اليمن ،،

لا اله الا الله .. محمد رسول الله

(* ربِ اجعلني مقيم الصلاة و من ذريتي ، ربنا و تقبل دعـاء *)

يا حيّ يا قيـوم ... برحمتك استغيث ... اصلح لي شأني كله و لا تكلني الى نفسي طرفة عين

#3

كتاب جميل ...

شكرا جزيلا.

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة