الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

problem in arabic when using php with MSSQL

مغلق
بدأه Miss Techno في 14 مايو 2006 · 1 رد · 795 مشاهدة · في قواعد بيانات Microsoft SQL Server
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

The arabic language with MSSQL2000 working fine, but

I'm having a problem with PHP-MSSQL 2000 and Arabic languge.the problem is when I insert arabic data to the database thruogh my php script , the data turned into rubbish . I tried every possible collation in the SQL server but nothing works .

structure of DataBase :

collation : Arabic_CI_AS

table1: column 1& column 2 have the type : char

server : SQL 2000 personal edition

note : I attached the php script I'm using

do you have any ideas ?

thank you .

test.zip

#2

مغلق لتكرار اجابة هذا الموضوع من قل يمكنك مطالعة الارشيف و استخدام خاصية البحث

Technical Lead Developer

My LinkedIn Profile

اللهم قنى شر الجهل و الجهلاء

( اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مَّعْرِضُونَ ) {الأنبياء:1}

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة