الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

My Computer is Turn off

مغلق
بدأه Dove في 16 يونيو 2006 · 1 رد · 454 مشاهدة · في نظام تشغيل Windows
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Hello all ..

my computer is shut dawn quickly as i open it ... i mean after may be 1 or 2 mintes

i cant do any thing do prepar ..

i know it'a virus but i cant even open save mode

i am writing by english that the arabic language is desabil ant too much of tools are desabil

what can i do ? and how can i clean it

i need my computer these days very much

Plz save me

#2

try to run an antivirus during boot time, you will need to have it on a bootable CD i believe.

I have one that I got from Hiren's website, very useful when you are lack of ideas :P

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hiren.thanki/bootcd.html

contains FPROT and MCAFEE along with alot of other goodies :)

Do as I say, not as I do

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We don't forgive. We don't forget

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة