الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

push emails from local exchange to same domain name on Web hosting

بدأه tasieer في 7 يوليو 2011 · 0 رد · 455 مشاهدة · في Exchange Server
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1

Salam 3alaikom,

I have local exchange in my company abc.com and web hosting domain with same domain name abc.com,

I configured pop connector to retrieve email from web hosting to local exchange but now I need to make opposite case push emails from local exchange to web hosting to the same email and domain name on both sites local exchange and web hosting.

I means , I need to connect some of users with local exchange and the others connect it with web hosting and when the user send email from exchange to example@abc.com the email going out local exchange to the web hosting example@abc.com

Thank You,

مواضيع مشابهة