الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

I need your advice and Recomendations

مغلق
بدأه msaqer في 16 أبريل 2003 · 3 رد · 663 مشاهدة · في ارشيف قسم C/C++
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Assalmou Alikom

I need to learn Visual C++ and be very professional in it, so I need your advices and recommendations in these two things.

1- What is the best to begin with Microsoft Visual C++ 6 , or immediately begin with Microsoft Visual C++ .Net.

2- What is the best book or books to help me to do this target. I don’t have any problem to buy any books since I am in USA, so please, recommend to me an excellent one.

Also I have a good background and experience in programming. So , Please, give me your help.

Thank you, very much in advance

Assalmou Alikom

Muhammad

#2

you should learn c++ language in the begiging.

you under stand me?;)

#3

I know C very good

#4

if you want the full C++ (only) information

order Bjarne Stroustrup (The C++ Programming Language)

from amazon.com

i think it is difficult book, but you have good idea in programming

(C Programming Language) by Dennis Ritchie

also from amazon.com

or order (C++ how to program) by deital & deital

or order (C how to program) by deital & deital

--------------

and check this sites:

www.cpp-home.com

www.planet-source-code.com

www.google.com (search engin)

download ebooks from any site

download ebooks from kazaa

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة