الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

i need IIS plz

مغلق
بدأه medo1976 في 23 يوليو 2003 · 2 رد · 751 مشاهدة · في منتدى تصميم صفحات الويب
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

:)salam alekom

my brothers this is the first time in this part of our club

i hope any brother can bring me iis since my OS is xp home edition

and i cant find iis in this version then i hope i can get the iis from any brother

and i hope i dont change my OS

thanks brothers and sorry if i type in english becuz im in forgin country :)

salam alekom

mohamed

#2

Wa'alaikom Assalam,

I had the same OS XP Home Edition , I couldn't find IIS with it. So I asked some experts and they told me that the IIS doesn't come with XP Home Edition because this OS is designed for Home Entertainment> they told me they only way to get IIS is to upgrade Home Edition to Professional and that's what I did.

hope this helps

thanks.

your brother

#3

thanks my brother for u response:o

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة