الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

!How can I change my collection of images to a web theme

مغلق
بدأه وله في 14 ديسمبر 2001 · 1 رد · 451 مشاهدة · في منتدى تصميم صفحات الويب
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

asslam alikum;

when I want to create my own web theme or template and I have put a collection of picture togather how could I save it as a theme or template.

thanks.

#2
As I know the templates are include many things, pic, java ...etc
so when you want to make a new one you have to use a 
photo editor like photo shop or other program to edit your 
pic's then you can save it and put it in HTML file in the same 
folder.

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة