الفريق العربي للبرمجةأرشيف المنتديات · 2000 – 2023
نسخة أرشيفية للقراءة فقط — التسجيل والمشاركة مغلقان، والمحتوى محفوظ كما كان.

I cannot install the MySQL server

مغلق
بدأه H@mis في 28 يناير 2006 · 2 رد · 419 مشاهدة · في منتدى تطوير المواقع بـ PHP
مشاركة: واتساب X فيسبوك تيليجرام
#1 صاحب الموضوع

Some of my friends had this problem plz help me

Second I searched for such editor and downloaded two and when I tried to compile the code a message has occurred saying “PHP is not correctly installed” and it comes the third step

Third I searched for how to install PHP and I found that there are two preferred combinations for doing this one called WAMP(Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and the other called LAMP(Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) but PHP is supported via many other OS such as Unix, MAC OS and solaris. Where Apache is the server which will contain the website files, MySQL is the database and PHP is the programming language which links all of these components together using embedded HTML code and C like syntax i.e. PHP only adds some additional tags to HTML and uses the regular structure of the programming languages like if, while, do, for and so forth.Anyway I didn’t know how to install the WAMP combination together so this was the fourth step

Fourth I searched for an installation guide for WAMP and I actually found one at this website http://www.puremango.co.uk/

It was very helpful and I installed the Apache server and PHP and set my computer as the local host for the server and tried the project I have found and some of its pages opened and worked properly

BUT the problem now is that I cannot install the MySQL server database

:wacko:

هذا الموضوع مغلق.

مواضيع مشابهة